about 1 year ago by Frankie Freedom
This is archived change logs. Archived change logs will show any Freedom updates from more than 6 months ago.
- APP - Expected Available indicator on stream page
- APP - Added filters to hide/show devices in the zone map view based on availability and robot type
- APP - Updated Fleet Map Panel with a Map Mode Selector
- API - error handling for device video endpoints
- API - test coverage for accounts daily usage
- APP - Fixed Heatmap from not filtering out alerts by duration
- APP - Expected Available Custom Form has a is configurable by the user now
- APP - support for joystick command and gamepad support
- APP - the conditional logic was not triggering correctly when set in the stream page state form
- APP - system page was crashing when docker devices were loading the GPU information
- APP - regions and locations in the fleet map were transforming incorrectly to OFL for factories across multiple UTM Zone
- APP - Audit Trails UI
- APP - Added JSON Editor for Custom Expected Available in Device Settings
- APP - Updated Included and Excluded Device List in the Smart Alert Settings
- API - Improved experience for audit trails with pagination.
- API - Reduce the number of new connections on RDS at deploy time
- API - Added Expiration to New Accounts created on signup
- API - Added Trail Records for the Token Owner when logging in
- Agent - Added Install Support for Humble and Ubuntu 22
- APP - Pilot Key Metrics - Made Content Scrollable
- APP - Device Status in the Remote SSH Page will update in real time
- APP - Zone Fleet Map Memory Leak
- APP - Added Twist Handle to the Joystick Command for Pilot
- API - Account Usage Updates to Stripe
- API - Removing user from all user groups will not remove the user from the account
- APP - OFL State Visualizations on the Fleet Map and Stream Page
- APP - Repositioned the the features list button in the Fleet Map Layout
- APP - updated next auth to 4.0
- APP - custom time range for the heatmap
- APP - removed the alert details tab and placed it in a button that will open a side panel
- API - accounts pagination was improved by doing filtering in the account
- APP - the stream dashboard time window and device data hooks
- APP - updated escalations which were failing when a user clears the delay value
- API - adding support for templating smart alerts
- APP - stream dashboard improvements with Graph View
- APP - Send Custom Commands in the Device Settings
- APP - Added Map Markers that will provide an intuitive image on the map
- APP - Added ROS Launch and Local Scripts to the Send Commands interface.
- APP - Added Labels to the Stream Dashboard State Settings.
- APP - adding smart notification support for SNPP Emitters
- APP - setting up the user experience for new settings to configure smart alerts
- API - Updated Agent Installation Script to account for other legacy dependencies
- APP - Updated Zone Map Device Paths to be accessible to all users.
- APP - Device centric smart alerts are removed and the page will redirect to configurations.
- APP - Updated navigation and interaction on mobile resolutions
- APP - center the fleet map on a device
- APP - separated the account settings tabs into independent formik instances to make validation separate
- APP - unable to remove a zone from device settings
- APP - fleet map validation for max zoom to not exceed 22
- APP - updated fleet map to look for OFL state x and y positions instead of gps_coordinates
- APP - Command Center to facilitate navigation and using the app was added to support users.
- APP - customers can configure a default zone map without needing Freedom support
- API - Added users * actions for zone administrators
- APP - put in a catch for the reports csv download
- API - ignore duplicated alerts on broadcast instead of sending malformatted notification
New App Migration Impacts
Note: Depending on your account type, you may not have access to all of these features. If you see something you don’t have and you’re interested in upgrading, please reach out to us to discuss next steps. ([email protected])
- APP - Setup automation projects for controlling robot fleets with rules, conditions, and tasks
- APP - View a heatmap of alerts in the fleet map
- APP - Create locations and regions in your fleet map to assist with automating their fleets
- APP - Customizable Dashboards on the Stream Page to Tailor unique user experiences
- APP - Configure the device’s expected availability
- APP - Import/Export device settings from other devices
- API - Encodes url params when the user is signing in now
- API - New signup endpoints support creating an account
- Freedom CLI - support for retrieving device info and looping through data with start/end times
Fixes & Improvements
- APP - UX Improvements for navigating through zone alerts, maps, reports, and statistics
- APP - UX Improvements to Pilot Experience
- APP - Updating Sign up Flow user experience
- APP - Better webRTC stability while piloting a device
- APP - Lidar and navigation goals are more consistent with a higher refresh rate from 0.25Hz to 1Hz
- APP - Pages will use SWR to cache pages and create a better experience for user navigation.
- API - Audit trail endpoints will not timeout as frequently with large queries
- API - Install script that was causing webrtc dependencies aoirtc build to fail has been fixed
- API - Fix Region Lookups
- API - Allow new user to get its own details with no account associated
- API - Dropped OFL to GPS conversion done at the api level
- APP - Local Scripts and ROS Shadow will not be in the next APP. However, the API will support it
- APP - Token Page has been removed. The API still supports token management.
- APP - Switched Intercom Support to Email Support embedded in the App (or email [email protected])
- API - Added support for groups that will allow users to assign user access specific to zone level.
- API - Users can set up shifts in the API and sort by the active shift in the alerts report.
- APP - Users can send customer support tickets from the app sidebar.
- APP - Added autocomplete to assist with the automation workflow.
- API - Fixed a bug where emails were not emitting when the smart alert triggered.
- API - Fixed device usage endpoint which was returning error: Dictionary changed size during iteration.
- API - Users can copy settings to other devices with a new Device Copy Endpoint.
- API - Created a topic known structure that will allow you to fetch all topics published by the device.
- APP - Introduced logic around preventing duplicate automation variable names and adding checks when deleting them.
- APP - Users can use the Zones Map Annotations Studio to create regions and locations.
- Users have more support with filters in Alert Reports
- API - Calculating device statistics and returning the downtime occurrence that matches the number of alerts.
- APP - Updated stream page features to improve performance.
- API - You can return the last message for each topic using the property 'one_message_per_topic.'
- API - Users have access to a new endpoint for user creation. It will control the groups that a user belongs to.
- APP - Launched the new pilot experience in beta
- APP - You have access to new groupings on the alerts summary page.
- API - Updates to the agent installer to support python two and python 3.6 installation dependencies.