There are plenty of tools available to enable hassle-free development on your robots from anywhere, and even for when you're sitting next to the robot.
Some topics for optional but recommended reading:
- Enable Remote SSH: SSH that simply works
- Use SCP to Transfer files from and to robots: Move files over without needing to upload it to Google Drive
- Set Up Remote Desktop on Ubuntu: For when you need more than a terminal
- Reset USB on Failures: Sensor disconnect? Have you tried turning it off and on again (remotely)?
- Trigger remote data capture based on topic messages: Build a data collection pipeline for ML, or autogenerate a robot report each morning
- Multi-robot Programmatic Access: Run fleet-wide queries and commands
Updated about 2 years ago
Try out setup-free SSH from anywhere